Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Card Pictures

Merry Christmas!
Our good friend Jenner was kind enough to take our pictures again this year for our Christmas card. Now that we have sent them out, I can post them for you all to see. If I didn't send you a card, I'm sorry...I must not have your address. If you want one, post your address in the comment box and I will send you one! We have tons of extras! Here were our favorite pictures from the shoot:



At the end of the shoot, I thought I'd try to get some pictures of Ainsley by herself. But she would not cooperate. She had to be held. When we set her on the ground to take a pictures in the leaves, she lost it. It reminded me of last year's shoot....
Two years of "crying in the leaves pictures"...maybe next year she won't be afraid of them:)

5 comments:

Jenner said...

wow, your friend jenner is really cool. :)

Cami said...

I love the leaf pictures. Is it bad that they kind of make me laugh even though I know she's not really enjoying it? ;) and man, she's changed SO much in a year!

Koreena said...

Those pictures are all so great!

Walker Fam said...

I want a card- 4047 Pine Flats Court, South Jordan UT 84095. Oh yah and I tried to send you an invite but your email was wrong- so email me again. And when you email me if you want a card from us send me your address and I'll mail you one! Love ya!

Chrispy Critter said...

LOVE the pictures!!!