A couple of weeks ago, the Kelley Kids group took a tour of a cannery. They make apple butter, jam, jelly, salsa, pickling products, etc. They also make and sell fudge. At the end of the tour, we got to have lots of free samples. It was delicious. I bought some rhubarb strawberry jam as well as some Pumpkin Spice Fudge. It was so yummy! Afterward, the girls and I went to lunch at Bajio. I feel so lucky to have such great friends here! I can't believe we only have six months left and we will all be scattered across the country. It makes me sad just to think about it!

Marin, James, Ainsley and I before the tour began

MBA friends Lesly, Chris, Marin, and Anna-all who are in my ward too!


Enjoying the free samples!
3 comments:
Looks like fun. I actually have a recipe for pumpkin fudge if you are interested....soooo good!
Pumpkin fudge? Yum! As long as it isn't too much like pumpkin pie. :) Glad to see you guys had fun!
Oh good, I was wondering how this activity turned out since I didn't get to come :( I'm glad it was the tasty kind of fun!
Post a Comment