Monday, March 9-We spent the day at the Butler's house. Andrea and her two boys Will (2 1/2) and Caden (10 months) came up to play. Ainsley enjoyed playing with her cousins again. Will was really cute with her and she just watched Caden as he crawled around everywhere. I was hoping he would inspire her to want to start crawling, but after seeing him move so quickly and get into everything...I am glad she isn't moving yet.
Tuesday, March 10-I went down to my friend Steff's to see her and her three little girls. It was fun to visit with her. Steff and I were in the same ward since kindergarten and she and I loved playing dolls together as kids. It was fun to catch up with her and her girls. I spent the rest of the day scrapbooking with my mom. She works for a scrapbooking company called Imaginiesce. They have really cute stuff- my mom makes projects for them that are displayed on the websites as well as teach classes at Scrapbooking conventions. click here to see her idea gallery. You'll find lots of projects with Ainsley's pictures as well as my nephews, siblings, cousins, and fmaily. The great thing about her working for a scrapbooking company is that she has the latest stuff and she lets me use all of her stuff for free which saves me tons. She helped me make Ainsley's baby book when she was born and so I tried to add to it while I was there. That evening I had dinner at the Reese's with Aunt Catherine and Grandpa and Grandma Winder. It was great to see them while I was in town. Here is Mom and Aunt Annie trying to teach Ainsley to crawl.
Grandma Reese and Annie trying to teach Ainsley to crawl
Wednesday, March 11-I went to hang out with my high school friends. Eight of us had babies within a year and a half and so it was fun for Ainsley to get to play with them since we live so far away from everyone. Ainsley enjoyed playing with them.
Thursday, March 12 I got to go to the Draper Temple Open House with my mom, Andrea and AJ and their boys, my younger sister Cami, and my Grandpa and Grandma "G." It was so beautiful and peaceful to be there with my family. I wished that Tom could be there with us. After the open house, we all went out to eat at Fazoli's and then we drove to my sister Andrea's house in Saratoga Springs. We spent the afternoon visiting and letting the kids play. It was a lot of fun. Afterwards my mom dropped me off at the Reese's so I could spend a few days with them. We had dinner together and then went over to Great Grandpa Reese and Judy's to visit.

Friday, March 13-Ainsley and I spent the day with Anne and Judy who took work off. We ran some errands and then went to lunch at Teryaki. Then we went shopping at Gardner Village. I bought Ainsley some Fancy Nancy books and Grandma and Anne bought her some clothes and toys. It was a lot of fun. That evening we went to the U of U's Girls Gymnastics meet. They are ranked second in the nation and so a lot of people attend their meets. They told us it was record attendance of over 15,000 spectators. It was the last home meet as well as "Senior Night" where they highlighted the two graduating seniors. They each had their family and friends stand on teh mat with them while they did a tribute. One of the girl's best friend is the Olympian gold medalist Nastia Lukin who was there to see her friend's last meet and so that was pretty cool to see. Ainsley was startled by the noise at first, but she did really well and had a great time. It was a lot of fun!

4 comments:
I'm so sorry that I missed you! I totally spaced the play-date! I hope that I can see you next time you're here! I'm glad that you had such a fun time!
The flower headband is so cute! And it even matches her dress. :)
It was so fun to see you and Ainsley! I can't believe she fits into that dress--the past year has flown by!
Wowie! It looks like all of you have had an exciting March! And Pres. Scoville released?! I wish we could have been at the Luau! Plus I wish I would have seen you Beth- I've missed you!
Post a Comment