Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mama Mia and More...

Sarah, Jedda, Kristina, Jenner, Marin, Me, and Chris at Mama Mia

On Friday night, I got to have a girl's night out with the Kelley Partner's Club. My friends Jenner, Chris, Marin, and I went to dinner first at Panera before heading to the IU auditorium to watch Mama Mia with the rest of the partner's club. It was a lot of fun. The Reese's had given me the Mama Mia DVD and cd at Christmas and so I have been listening to the music as I do dishes for the last couple of months. It was so fun! I loved having a night out with my girlfriends again. We need to do it again soon girls! But don't feel sorry for Tom, he took Ainsley to friend's house where he played Rock Band and ate pizza. It was a fun night for everyone, well...maybe not Ainsley who got ignored on the floor while the boys played. Kidding.
If you look closely, you can see the two teeth coming in

Ainsley is finally getting her first teeth at 10 months. The bottom two are coming in at the same time. Overall she has been handling it well. She's been a little fussy and a twice she woke up in the middle of the night sobbing. The only other side affect is that she has lost her appetite. The doctor said her appetite will slow down now that she is not growing as much so it might just be due to that, who knows. But feeding has become a real fight nowadays-all she wants to eat is cheerios and bread.

Aunt Annie send this cute onsie that says "Lucy Toothy" to comemorate my first tooth coming in. Thanks Aunt Annie, you always spoil me so much! I love you!

My first biter cracker from Grandma Winder at Christmas. I had to wait to eat it until I finally had a tooth! I made a giant mess!

A few friends and I have had a weekly baby playgroup. It is nice to have a chance to talk to another adult during the day. Here is Ainsley with her friends Ella, Isabelle and Wesley

Spring break has begun and Tom is heading to Japan with an MBA group to tour some of the major companies like Toyota, Panasonic, Sony, Toto (maker of the world famous Washlet toilet, the most high tech toilet in the world) etc. He will be visitng Tokyo, Hiroshima, Kobe, Kyoto, and Nagoyo. He won't have his computer, so I will let him post pictures about his trip when he gets back. We'll miss him and are jealous that we are not there with him. Have a great trip!


As for me, I didn't want to sit home by myself, so I'm off to Utah! Yeah! I am so excited to see family and friends again for the next few days! See you all in less than 24 hours!!!

4 comments:

Koreena said...

Jossy is the same with eating right now. All she wants is ritz crackers. It's so frustrating!

How fun that you get to come to Utah!

Chrispy Critter said...

I didn't know about the toilet! $10 says that is Matt's favorite part! Have fun!

Jenner said...

have a great time in UT. MM was lots of fun!

Whitney said...

A friend of mine has a little girl and her teeth didn't start coming in until she was 14 months! It's exciting that she is getting to try some new foods!