I acknowledge that I haven't blogged in over a year now. The thought of trying to catch up is much too daunting, so I decided to do a quick review of the year for our own records. I'm sure I missed a ton of things that happened, but here are a few.
January: Ainsley starts reading
Made an offer on our first home
February: We closed on our home
March: We moved into our townhome in Heron Hills
April: Sam turned 2 years old we gave him a train table for his birthday
Grandma Butler came to visit to help us get settled and decorate our new home
May: Ainsley turned 5 years old and had her first friend birthday party-it was a Cowgirl theme.
Ainsley graduated from Lollipop Co-Op preschool
June: The Reese family comes to visit-we toured northern Michigan and rented a beach house near Petotsky. We visited Mackinac Island, Petototsky, Traverse City, and Sleeping Bear Dunes. Annie stayed for a few extra days.
Kids and I spent days at the beach on Walled Lake and Independence Lake
July: Tom went to Utah for the Yellowstone Ranch's 50 reunion
Grandpa Winder passed away, Tom returned to Utah for the funeral.
Went to Milford's 4th of July parade with Winders and spent afternoon at Kensington
August: We went camping as a family to Pontiac Lake
September: Ainsley started kindergarten at Oakley Park Elementary.
Tom had a conference in Newport, CA. We flew out to meet him and took the kids to Disneyland for the first time. Grandma and Grandpa Butler came to visit and the Paces drove down from Sunnyvale.
October: Grandma Winder passed away, Tom and Ainsley flew to Utah for the funeral
Ainsley was Toy Story characters Jesse and Sam was Buzz Lightyear for Halloween
November: Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Winders
I flew to Utah to be with Cami when she went through the Bountiful Temple for her endowments.
December: Spent Christmas at home in Michigan. We went to Winders for Christams Eve. All four of us had the stomach flu and Sam got an ear infection. We took the kids sledding for the first time at Kensington MetroPark.
No comments:
Post a Comment