Monday, August 13, 2012

Last month in Hildesheim

Matching overalls!





 Our version of swimming in Germany

 Ainsley always dresses up in the funniest outfits

 This was our little 4th of July celebration after Tom got home from work.  We had a picnic on our balcony of hot dogs, potato salad, coke, and potato chips.  We tried to make it as American as we could.  Our only decoration was a USA flag that Tom printed at work.  We had a blast though.




 This was our favorite park to play at in Hildesheim.  They had this fun swing that the kids loved riding in together. 





 Ainsley wants to dress herself these days, this is what I usually get.  Aunt Suey made her a couple of tie dye shirts and for an entire week, she wore one day or night.  She loved it. 
 Sam is walking like crazy now.  He is all over the place and into everything.  He is a cute boy, I love his pudgy legs in these pics. 

3 comments:

Susie said...

I have no regrets making those shirts for her and Sam. Only that I didn't make enough. Maybe a future Christmas break activity.....

Paige said...

That Sam is a heartbreaker....he is so so sweet. Ainsley is beautiful - and your whole family is just amazing. Hope you had a great time in Europe and I wish you all the best in your new home!

Laura said...

What fun! I love your celebration of the 4th and the overalls. And pretty creative on the swimming! What a cool swing - they should totally bring those to the states. :-)