(*Cami-I took this picture of Ainsley filling this pitcher one spoonful at a time for you...I think she was channeling"Bonnie" It made me laugh.)
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Mom and Tot Class
Ainsley finished her first semester of her mom and tot class. I think it is the highlight of her week. She talks about Miss Stephanie and her friends from class all the time. It is every Friday for about two hours. I go with her, but she has gotten to be pretty independent and will sit by herself during lesson time and story time. There are only seven kids in her class and she has gotten to know each of them really well. I signed her up because she was having a really hard time playing and sharing with kids when we moved here. When I took her to library time, she would scream if anyone got too close to her or took her toy. She is doing much better with sharing, especially at school. Home is still another story:) Anyway, she loves going to school and is excited that we get to participate in another semester since we won't be moving! Here are some of her pictures from last week's class.
Ainsley and Ben listening to the story on their own-all of the other kids are sitting on their mom's laps.
The first thing Ainsley does after the lesson is to jump up and run to the doll area and pick up this doll. We usually spend all of play time having a tea party and playing with the babies.
Each week there is an Hands On Center with sand, water, rice, etc. for the kids to play in.
(*Cami-I took this picture of Ainsley filling this pitcher one spoonful at a time for you...I think she was channeling"Bonnie" It made me laugh.)
Before Singing Time, Miss Stephanie uses this dog puppet named "Digger" to get their attention, the kids get so excited when she pulls it out and she walks around and each kid gives it a hug and gets a pretend lick or kiss on the face. Ainsley loves it, she giggles everytime!
(*Cami-I took this picture of Ainsley filling this pitcher one spoonful at a time for you...I think she was channeling"Bonnie" It made me laugh.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What fun! And I love how much she loves dolls - she's going to be one awesome big sister!
Post a Comment